G Suite Promo Codes & Coupons: G Suite is one name, a brand in the world of cloud computing from one of the most well known name in the internet services, Google. G Suite, the name that every company, a startup, new ventures or the companies heading for digitization needs to know, is actually a paid service for organisations and businesses. Save your organisation some finance, by using G Suite Promo Codes & Coupons.
G Suite Promo Codes & Coupons
Firstly, why G Suite? The answer is simple. The Papers are being replaced by the computers and the reason for it is not only to save papers and protect the trees but also the storage of papers and documentation is a very hectic and complicated work and papers being the hard copy can be subjected to loss or damage due to several reasons which means loss of records. Now, as a solution to these problems came the computers and the drives but again when it comes to organisational records which needs a large amount of memory, then again the storage becomes an issue.
Cloud Computing, which serves as the best solution to all the organisations, small or big is a process by which the data is stored, managed and processed on a network of servers on the internet which unlike on your local drives cannot be lost even in the case of computer crash or for a virus attack.
G Suite is one such brand, which gives you the facility of Cloud Computing with a range of services to help you in all the works which includes communication, storage and collaboration. While for communication G Suite offers Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar and Google+, for storage it has the Google Drive and for collaboration G Suite has Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms & Sites. The G Suite comes free to the Gmail Users but only with a limited storage of 15GB as part of the G Suite Free Edition given to the individual consumer accounts.
But when you require more space you need to purchase the G Suite from Google. Google’s G Suite can be purchased in three different editions with G Suite promo codes & coupons, one being Enterprise, the other Business and the last one is Education. Depending on the type of plan you go for at the time of Purchasing, you get an admin panel and vault for managing all the users and the services and also the Jam Board, which is an interactive Whiteboard. You can get G Suite Promo Codes & Coupons to save on the purchase of G Suite.Difference between G Suite Paid & G Suite Free Versions
- The G Suite which is the paid version of GSuite enables the owners to create custom email ids with the name of their organization like suppose email@example.com whereas the free version is given to the individual accounts which means to customization.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage (more than 5 members) for less than 5 members the storage is 1TB in opposed to only 15GB in the free version.
- Additional Administrative Tools which is not available on the free version.
- Advanced Settings present in the paid version of the G Suite which are not present on the free version.
- 24*7 support on phone or email for the paid G Suite users.
- While the paid version of G Suite is advertisements free, the data in the G Suite is also not used for advertisement purposes whereas the opposite is true for the unpaid G Suite Version.
- G Suite Administrators can also customize and fine tune the security and privacy settings which cannot be done in the free version also because there is only one user.
G Suite Plans
G Suite Basic
With G Suite Basic Plan, you get to access the professional office suite with 30GB Storage will cost you $5 per user per month.
G Suite Business
With G Suite Business Plan, you get access to unlimited storage and archiving at $10 per user per month.
G Suite Enterprise
With G Suite Enterprise, you get access to premium office suite with advanced controls at $25 per user per month.
G Suite Team
There is another G Suite Plan for teams to be used by Teams or Departments of a company at $10.
With G Suite Promo Codes & Coupons, one can avail up to 20% Off on G Suite Plans and save the precious money of your organisation. G Suite Promo Codes & Coupons can be used every month to give you reduction in the price of the plan without any deduction from the services offered by Google’s G Suite.
For more details in G Suite Plans: G Suite Pricing & Purchase & More
You can also access the G Suite free with a 14 day free trial and then purchase with up to 20% Off on G Suite Plans with Promo Codes & Coupons.